Monday, March 3, 2008

All in the game

I sat chatting with my boss one day
Told him that if I could have my way
I would make ads and not integrated chips
A dream job that I had missed..

Smart that he was, he asked me for a sample
Said playing table tennis at work must not happen
"Design a poster for the same...
No egos are to be hurt in the game"

There I was between my pals and boss
Whichever side I took promised a loss
What I did do was love all, play ;)
My loyalty was for ads anyway :)
















4 comments:

  1. Very deep .... not for the common man .. :-|

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ideas !!

    Well.. i have dared to send you one more idea, it has been sent as one of the messages in orkut. See if it fits your theme :-)

    cheers,
    Dattatreya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Nice..

    i have dared to send you one more idea, it has been sent as a message on orkut. See if it fits your theme :)

    Cheers,
    Dattatreya

    ReplyDelete
  4. "What I did do was love all, play ;)
    My loyalty was for ads anyway :)"

    Can't stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete